Surviscor provides journalistic content on all things related to consumer services. Our primary focus is on financial products (the “Financial Products”), digital experiences, and general overall financial lifestyle journey for the purpose of general education and interest.
USER ELIGIBILITY for FINANCIAL PRODUCTS
User understands and agrees that any transaction for any Financial Products is between User and Vendor. Users may not be eligible for any or all of the Financial Products appearing on the Website, or for the rates appearing on the Website, and the Vendor, and not Surviscor, is responsible for approving or denying any application for any Financial Products in its sole discretion.
RESTRICTIONS on USER CONTENT and USE of the SERVICE
1. copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
2. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
a. is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable;
b. you do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship;
c. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights);
d. is or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
e. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or data or the Website or that of any users or viewers of the Website or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
f. contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
4. interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
5. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
6. collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
7. license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website;
8. modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any software provided as part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
9. register for the Service on behalf of a group or corporate entity.
USE OF INFORMATION
DATA PROTECTION POLICY AND GUIDELINES
LICENSE OF CONTENT
END USER LICENSE
If You provide Surviscor with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website and/or Service (“Feedback”), Surviscor may use such Feedback in the Website or in any other Surviscor products or services (collectively, “Surviscor Offerings”). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) Surviscor is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to Surviscor, (c) Surviscor (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the Surviscor Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any Surviscor Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from Surviscor or any of the other users of the Website in respect of the Feedback.
LINKS and THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES and CONDITIONS
THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, SURVISCOR APP AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” SURVISCOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. SURVISCOR DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND SURVISCOR SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. SURVISCOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AVAILABILITY and UPDATES
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Surviscor website, Surviscor app or Service, please contact us here.