Virtual Brokers Surviscor Review
|Online Experience Signal||Customer Service Signal||Mobile Experience Signal|
Poor: May not respond
Virtual Brokers Message
Virtual Brokers, one of Canada’s top ranked online broker, provides trade execution services and products to accommodate various trading experience levels. With our innovative trading platforms, numerous research tools, and different types of commissions, we offer beginner investors to active traders the luxury of customization and confidence.
• Powerful Trading Platforms designed to deliver a best-in-class experience
• Extensive investment Research Center, powered by Morningstar, Recognia, Zacks, and 5i Research
• Pre- and after- market hours trading
• Low account balance minimum
• Ranked best online broker by The Globe and Mail in 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016
Virtual Brokers has now accomplished more than 7 years of providing excellent trading services and products to our clients by providing superior, reliable and attentive service, sophisticated in-house technology and qualified staff.&a
**NEW Commission Structure!**
VIRTUAL BROKERS is offering new trading commissions. Now trade as for as little as $1.99!
- 1¢/share (min $1.99/ticket, max $7.99/ticket)
- $3.99/ticket flat (For clients who place over 150 trades/previous quarter)
Looking for a new trading platform?
Check out our new trading platform, VB Wave.
This intermediate/advanced desktop trading platform provides plenty of functions and features for any online trader.
|Join the Conversation|
|Become a Client|
|2018 Brokerage Review||2018 Mobile Brokerage Review|
|12 Firms Reviewed||11 Firms Reviewed|
Virtual Brokers has not made a significant move in the Canadian Online discount self-directed brokerage rankings in a few years, earning 1 sub-category honours in the 2018 review.
Awarded the "Best Cost of Sevices" amongst Canadian self-directed brokerages in 2016 by Surviscor.
Awarded the "Best Online Investment Broker" in Canada in 2012 by the Canadian Business Journal
Awarded "Best Online Broker" in 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016 by the Globe and Mail and ranked #2 in 2011 and 2014
|Cost of Services|